24 January 2009

When I took up writing I was completely unsure of what I wanted to write I just started writing randomly and realised that I was in presnt for a moment and then in past and a the next phrase in future. I was tenesed with why is this happening and I do not hold command over the language. But then I realised if I obey the rules of language I shall never express and with an effort to express my feeling I landed up writing something which is written below.

Intense with tenses

When I write I realise
I am tensed about tenses
Back in the school days
I had no sense about tense
Relived when I found
Expressions are devoid of tense
So now not tensed about tense
I shall express the intense.


- Nikhil ©

No comments:

Post a Comment

Few words i have few words i need. Dont hesitate your IQ is at stake.