03 April 2009

Survival Instinct


A tree dies of fatal touch
A lethal smile
Pretentious are people and wishes
Fake is the attitude and intentions
Plastic is mending all over again
I see oranges tasting like mangoes
I see rain and pain pondering
I see water and happiness evaporate
I see people masking and wearing faces
I see promises on float
I see devil behind the smile
In the deep dark forest
A small tree in me gazes on the sky
A ray of hope keeps me soaring
I wish to fight the poison around
Happiness shall accomplish the light
And I shall craft the air to breath
Force the survival and make you live

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Simply beautiful!
    "A small tree in me gazes on the sky
    A ray of hope keeps me soaring" ...too good

    ReplyDelete

Few words i have few words i need. Dont hesitate your IQ is at stake.